Dates + Deadlines
May 16 - 20 - Regalia Pickup
- College of Law regalia may be picked up May 16, 17 & 18 at the College of Law, Room 306 from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. and May 19 from
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Regalia for undergraduate and graduate ceremony: May 17, 18, 19 - 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. in the Claiborne Rooms I & II in the Danna Center; May 20 - 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the University Bookstore.
- Regalia not picked up by 2 p.m. on Friday, May 20, will be shipped to the Superdome. Students can pick up regalia in the student's robing room inside the Superdome beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- Rental regalia for faculty and staff may be picked up in the Bookstore beginning Wednesday, May 18 through 4 p.m. on Friday, May 20. College of Law faculty and staff rental regalia will be available for pick up in the College of Law, Room 306.
- College of Law Graduation Mass, 3:30 p.m., Holy Name of Jesus Church
- College of Law Graduation Class photo, 5 p.m., Monroe Library Front Steps, Main Campus
- College of Law Dean's Farewell Reception, Danna Student Center (immediately following class photo), Main Campus
- Maroon & Gold Senior Gala, 8 p.m., The Civic, 510 O'Keefe Ave., Downtown
- College of Business Awards Ceremony, 9 a.m., Miller Hall, Rm. 114
- Graduate Programs Honors Convocation and Reception, College of Social Sciences, 10 a.m., St. Charles Room, Danna Student Center
- Undergraduate Programs Honors Convocation and Reception, College of Humanities and Natural Sciences, College of Social Sciences,
11 a.m., Roussel Performance Hall
- Senior Family Crawfish Boil, 11:30 a.m., Peace Quad & West Road Garage. Sponsored by the Alumni Association.
- School of Nursing DNP Hooding Ceremony, 2 p.m., Holy Name of Jesus Church, Main Campus
- Baccalaureate Mass, 4 p.m., University Sports Complex
- College of Business Graduation Reception, 5:15 p.m., Miller Hall, 1st floor
- College of Music and Fine Arts Graduation Reception, 5:15 p.m., Communications/Music Complex, Dixon Court
- School of Nursing Graduation Reception, 5:15 p.m., Audubon Room, Danna Student Center
- Undergraduate and Graduate Commencement Ceremony, 9:45 a.m., Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- LIM/LIMEX Liturgy and Reception, 4:30 p.m., Ignatius Chapel, Bobet Hall. A reception follows in the Danna Student Center.
- College of Law Commencement Ceremony, 5:45 p.m., Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- 10 a.m. - Residence Halls close for those participating in commencement. Residents must seek approval in writing from the Director of Residential Life by May 1 for permission to stay until May 22.