Dates + Deadlines
- Deadline to notify the Office of Student Records of intent to participate in ceremonies
- Deadline to notify University Ministry if designated seating for the physically impaired is required for College of Law Graduation Mass
- Deadline for Residence Hall residents participating in commencement to seek approval in writing from Director of Residential Life for permission to stay until May 10
May 4 - 8 - Regalia Pickup
- College of Law regalia may be picked up May 4, 5 & 6 at the College of Law, Room 306 from 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. and May 7 from 9:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Regalia for undergraduate and graduate ceremony: May 5, 6, 7 - 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. in the Claiborne Rooms I & II in the Danna Center; May 8 - 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. in the University Bookstore.
- Regalia not picked up by 2 p.m. on Friday, May 8, will be shipped to the Superdome. Students can pick up regalia in the student's robing room inside the Superdome beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- Rental regalia for faculty and staff may be picked up in the Bookstore the afternoon of Tuesday, May 5 through 4 p.m. on Friday, May 8. College of Law faculty and staff rental regalia will be available for pick up in the College of Law, Room 306.
- College of Law Graduation Mass, 3:30 p.m., Holy Name of Jesus Church
- College of Law Graduation Class photo, 5 p.m., Monroe Library Front Steps, Main Campus
- College of Law Dean's Farewell Reception, Danna Student Center (immediately following class photo), Main Campus
- Maroon & Gold Senior Gala, 8 p.m., Marquette Horseshoe
- College of Business Awards Ceremony, 9 a.m., Nunemaker Auditorium, 3rd floor, Monroe Hall
- College of Social Sciences Honors Convocation, 10 a.m., St. Charles Room, Danna Student Center
- College of Humanities and Natural Sciences Honors Convocation, 11 a.m., Roussel Performance Hall
- Senior Family Crawfish Boil, 11:30 a.m., Peace Quad & West Road Garage. Sponsored by the Alumni Association.
- School of Nursing DNP Hooding Ceremony, 2 p.m., Holy Name of Jesus Church, Main Campus
- Baccalaureate Mass, 4 p.m., University Sports Complex
- College of Business Graduation Reception, 5:15 p.m., Miller Hall, 1st floor
- College of Music and Fine Arts Graduation Reception, 5:15 p.m., Communications/Music Complex, Dixon Court
- School of Nursing Graduation Reception, 5:30 p.m., Audubon Room, Danna Student Center
- Undergraduate and Graduate Commencement Ceremony, 9:45 a.m., Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- LIM/LIMEX Liturgy and Reception, 4:30 p.m., Ignatius Chapel, Bobet Hall. A reception follows in the Danna Student Center.
- College of Law Commencement Ceremony, 5:45 p.m., Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- 10 a.m. - Residence Halls close for those participating in commencement. Residents must seek approval in writing from the Director of Residential Life by May 1 for permission to stay until May 10.