The Patriot Act debate is coming Oct. 27, 7 p.m., Nunemaker Hall, featuring Paul Rosenzweig and Susan Herman, to resolve the Patriot Act is an effective and necessary counter-terrorism mechanism respectful of constitutional liberties.
- Pro: The Patriot Act Sends All Americans a Message, Ryan Romano
- Pro: The Government, Elicia Huffaker
- Against: Legislating Against Terrorism: The USA Patriot Act, Susan Herman
- Against: Fighting Terrorism without Sacrificing American Rights in the Long Run, Vitaliy Voznyak
- Against: "An Infringement On Our Rights: How the Patriot Act violates Patriots", Heather Gitlitz