Peace in the Arab-Israeli Conflict: Prospects and Possibilities
A lecture and debate by Dr. Jonathan Adelman, Professor of International Relations, University of Denver and Dr. Joseph Massad, Assistant Professor of Modern Arab Politics, Columbia University, on October 23, 2003.
- Opening Remarks, Walter Harris
- Pro-Peace: The Only Sensible Side, André Mouton
- Peace in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: What Does the Talmud Tell Us?, Ashley Powers
- The 2003 Geneva Accords: A New Chance for Peace, Evan Lieberman
- The Case for Israel, Jonathan Adelman
- Peace in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: The Courage to Compromise, Stephanie Margherio
This event is co-sponsored by Biever Guest Lecture Committee, City College Student Association, Loyola College Republications, Loyola Forensic Team, Loyola Student Democrats, Loyola Students in Free Enterprise, Loyola Student Government Association and the University Programming Board.