Transfer out of Loyola

If you would like to transfer from Loyola to another school, you will need to have your immigration record transferred.  

Once you decide which school you will be attending, contact the school to find out what you need to do to transfer your SEVIS immigration record.  Usually, the school will require you to fill out a transfer form.

You are also required to fill out a request here at Loyola in order to transfer your record.  You can fill out a transfer form and email it to or bring it by the Center for International Education in Mercy 301.

Check with Student Records regarding the academic transfer process.

Tell us what you really think and fill out an exit survey!