Mass Communication Advising Page
Sogang University, Seoul
Australian Catholic University, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane
Founded in 1991 following the amalgamation of four Catholic tertiary institutions in eastern Australia, ACU is a member of the publicly-funded national system of Australian universities. International students choose courses from one of 4 campuses in 3 different cities.
To view Communications courses (called "units") available click here to see courses under the Business and Communication degree, or click here to see courses under the Media and Digital Journalism degree. From there, scroll down to select "Deferment, Credit points & Course units", then click on "Schedule of Unit Offerings" to see specific class descriptions.NEW ZEALAND
Massey University, Albany, Palmerston North and Wellington
- School of Communication, Journalism and Marketing
- Subject areas in the SCJM
- Courses ("Papers") in Communication and Journalism
- Communications courses offered at UCSC (scroll down to see Communications offerings)
- Communication and Media courses are offered in the Undergraduate Certificate Program in Social Sciences. Click on clusters (e.g. Communication and Media) under "The Programme" to see the courses.
- Communication Science for exchange students
Koç University, Istanbul
The Universidad del Salvador (USAL) is a private university of Jesuit heritage and one of the most prestigious educational institutions in Argentina. With a total student body of around 30,000, the university receives about 500 international exchange students per year. With courses primarily taught in Spanish, Loyola students with adequate Spanish abilities can have an immersion experience studying alongside Argentinian students.
- Courses in English and Spanish
- Spanish language courses
- Courses are available in Spanish for students with adequate Spanish language proficiency.
- School of Communication, Lingusitics and Literature
- Communication courses (with specialization in communication and literature)
- Communication courses (with specialization in organizational communication)
- Communication courses (with specialization in journalism for press, radio and television)
United Kingdom and Ireland
University of Birmingham, Birmingham, England
- Courses ("modules") in Business Management and Communications (please, scroll down and open the section "Modules")
- Courses in Marketing Communications (please, scroll down and open the section "Modules")