Employment After Graduation

Want to find a job after graduation? Read below for information about OPT, job-seeking tips and H-1B work visas.  


All F-1 students are eligible to apply for 12 months of work authorization for each degree level. The work must be directly related to your major field of study and appropriate for your level of education. It may be full time or part time, paid or unpaid and may occur anywhere in the United States...LEARN MORE.

Job-Seeking Tips

Should I list my visa status on my resume? What questions are illegal? The answers to these and other questions...LEARN MORE.

H-1B Work Visa Information

Am I eligible for an H-1B work visa? Can I apply for an H-1B work visa? The answers to these and other questions...LEARN MORE