Student Employment Opportunities
The Academic Resource Center hires peer tutors for tutoring classes across the curriculum. Preference is given to Work Study students but the A.R.C. also hires a limited number of Student Assistants.
- Compensation - $10/hr
- Schedule - During the ARC's hours of operation: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- Application - You may apply to be a tutor in person by coming to the Academic Resource Center (MA 112, 865-2990) or by submitting an application form online.
- Contact - If you have additional questions, please contact Derek Bridges, 865-2992.
Disability Services hires students to copy their lecture notes for note taking services. Disability Services provides these class notes to students who have disabilities. If you are interested in being a note taker, please provide the following information, and Disability Services will contact you if we need notes for a class in which you are enrolled.
- Compensation - The University pays $56 a semester to the note taker for each class.
- Schedule - Note takers are expected to provide notes once a week. Disability Services will provide note takers with a Copy Card to photocopy the notes.
- Application - You may apply to be a note taker in person by coming to the Academic Resource Center (MA 112, 865-2990) or by submitting an application form online.
- Contact - If you have additional questions, please contact Lisa E. Schmid at email@example.com or 865-3460.