Services for Graduate Students
The Academic Resource Center and Disability Services at Loyola are available to help graduate students succeed as they pursue their advanced degrees. Services are free and can be scheduled to meet your needs.
Academic Resource Center services include individual assessments, referrals, and academic counseling. Workshops and individual coaching on:
- Time Management
- Memorization Techniques
- Note Taking Systems
- Stress Management
- Interpersonal Communications
The Office of Disability Services offers additional support for students with special needs.
- Academic counseling to students with a variety of learning differences, such as dyslexia and AD/HD
- Verification of documented disabilities to faculty and other university departments
- Assistance in obtaining physical and/or academic accommodations for students with documented disabilities
- Advocacy services
- Special assistance such as note taking or transcriptions
- Writing consultants for assigned papers