||Delta Gamma Fraternity (Director of Scholarship), University Programming Board, Student Government Association
1. Why did you choose Loyola?
I chose Loyola because the classes are small, which allows the professors to know their students. Also, the Jesuit values truly appealed to me.
- If you could give one piece of advice to a prospective student about the college application process what would it be?
Writing an essay may not be all that fun, but if you relate the topic to something meaningful in your life, the writing becomes much easier and even better because it truly is your own thoughts and feelings reflected.
- What’s the best thing about Loyola University? Why?
I love how small the school is. I can leave my residential hall five minutes before class starts, and I am there perfectly on time.
- What’s the best thing about living in New Orleans?
The best thing about living in New Orleans is always experiencing the culture and history of the city.
- What is your favorite Loyola or New Orleans event? Why?
My favorite event at Loyola is President’s Open House. I loved meeting new prospective students and informing them on how much I love Loyola.
- How has your time at Loyola enhanced/challenged you as a person?
Loyola is a diverse university with students from all over the world. Loyola has made me a more open person when it comes to diversity; I am truly appreciative.