This redesign is our effort to:
- Begin a more consistent format of main and secondary Loyola web pages
- Incorporate new marketing messages
- Make our web page easier to use with more interactive features
Netscape Navigator 4 Users:
Your browser is not a standards-compliant web browser like those used by 95% of our audience. Our web page is best viewed with a more up-to-date version of Netscape or another browser.
As with most applications of technology, web browsers become obsolete over time. So in order to keep up with our ever-changing world, we have redesigned our website to take advantage of the latest technological capabilities.
Unfortunately, this change means that in order to view our website properly, you will need to update your current web browser. This may seem like an intimidating process, but it is actually painless, free, and best of all, easy to do. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we know that by updating your web browser you will be able to experience all that the Internet has to offer.
List of Browsers
- Netscape v7 or higher (all platforms), Mozilla Firebird (Windows), Camino (Mac OS X), Galeon (Linux GNOME Desktop) or other browser stemming from the Mozilla.org project.
- Opera v7 or higher (Windows, Linux)
- Apple's Safari (Mac OS X)
- Konqueror (Linux KDE Desktop)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v6 or higher (Windows) or v5 or higher (Macintosh)